Searching for a reputable physio or Pilates expert? No worries, there are professionals who advertise their many services via the internet. If you’re suffering from any health problems or pain, check out the many physio services available that can help to get you back to 100% fit. Whether it’s neck or back pain, a sports injury or even a massage, let the experts do a pretty spiffy job. On offer are services such as:-
- Sports physio
- Gym rehab programmes
- Dry needling
Improve the quality of your life and add to your well-being by getting in touch with physio Dianella as soon as possible. Advice, treatment schedules and lots of interesting information can be obtained at your first consultation.
The best possible treatment available
You can certainly expect the best possible treatment when you tee up with a physiotherapist. Patients’ needs are always put first while quality care ensures you return to the life you had before your injury, operation or accident. Ask for an initial consultation and assessment whether it’s about:-
- Paediatrics – if your child appears to be suffering from joint hyper mobility syndrome, development delays, torticollis, plagiocephaly, juvenile arthritis or gait abnormalities.
- Injuries – rehabilitation, healing and strengthening of the injured part of your body for a full recovery. Whether sport related, work related or injury received elsewhere, physios will do their utmost to relieve any pain and get you back on your feet.
- Kinesiotaping – this is a fairly new approach to taping which quickens recovery by increasing or decreasing circulation to get rid of any swelling. This type of treatment is ideal for postural problems, unstable joints, ankle sprains or muscle imbalances.
- Pilates – this particular exercise focuses on building strength and control from muscles which in turn supports and stabilises the body when moving. Pilates will improve alignment and posture as well as balance.
If you have to be referred to a physiotherapist all you need to provide are your personal details. Include injury details, employment, the service you would like and any additional comments.
Frequently asked questions that can help
For more information make contact by telephone and speak to a physio who will answer your questions. There are also frequently asked questions featured on relevant websites that include queries like:-
- What is physiotherapy? The answer to this is, a physio assesses, diagnoses, treats and works to prevent injury and pain. Movement disorders can be overcome whether acquired at birth or through an accident.
- Is a GP referral necessary? The answer is no. You can make an appointment as a private patient although it is recommended to discuss with your GP eligibility for Medicare funded sessions.
- Common issues physios deal with – physios can help relieve pain in different musculoskeletal parts of the body. Spinal pain, joint pain in hips or shoulders, sciatica, and biomechanical issues are just a few.
Don’t yabber on about pain, do something about it and soon!